Monday, October 18, 2010

Funny Death Ironic Quotes

Posted by Bobby | Monday, October 18, 2010 | Category: |

Funny Death Ironic Quotes

Here are some bunch of collected ironic quotes about death. Funny as may it seems, but there are certain truths behind those honest to goodness funny ironic quotes.

"Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die."

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

"To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness."

"My father died of cancer when I was a teenager. He had it before it became popular."

"I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."

"I want to die like my father, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming and terrified, like his passengers."

"At my age flowers scare me."

"They say such nice things about people at their funerals that it makes me sad that I'm going to miss mine by just a few days."

"It's funny how most people love the dead, once you're dead your made for life."

"When you've told someone that you've left them a legacy the only decent thing to do is to die at once."

"Early to rise and early to bed. Makes a male healthy, wealthy and dead."

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."

Feel free to add your ironic quotes about death along with your comments and I will add them up in the list. Thank you and come back again^^

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply